Registrarse
Resultados 1 al 3 de 3

BETA TESTERS WANTED for Yoggy's Money Vault Email Extractor and Search Engine Scraper

Hey guys! I am in the process of developing a very effective online search engine scraper and email extractor. It will give you an opportunity to scrape Google, Bing, AOL, LinkedIn, Trust Pilot and countless some other internet sites and internet search engine. The name of the software program is Yoggy's Money Vault Email Extractor and Search Engine Scraper, called after my much-loved teddy bear. I was being curious whether anyone would like to take part in a final product test and put together a video/write a review of the program? Do drop me a line on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wowitloveithaveit. Here is an intro YouTube video for Yoggy's Money Vault Email Extractor and Search Engine Scraper

BETA TESTERS WANTED for Yoggy's Money Vault Email Extractor and Search Engine Scraper

Hello guys! I am in the process of creating a remarkably mighty internet search engine scraper and e mail extractor. It will give you an option to scrape Google, Bing, AOL, LinkedIn, Trust Pilot and countless some other web sites and internet search engine. The full name of the software application is Yoggy's Money Vault Email Extractor and Search Engine Scraper, called after my favourite teddy bear. I was wondering whether anyone would love to participate in a final product test and organize a video/write a review of the software program? Do drop me a line on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wowitloveithaveit. Here is an intro YouTube video for Yoggy's Money Vault Email Extractor and Search Engine Scraper

Hey guys! I am in the process of developing a remarkably mighty online search engine scraper and e mail extractor. It will give you an option to scrape Yahoo, Bing, AOL, LinkedIn, Trust Pilot and a large number of various other web sites and online search engine. The full name of the computer software is Yoggy's Money Vault Email Extractor and Search Engine Scraper, named after my much-loved teddy bear. I was speculating whether anybody would love to participate in a final product test and prepare a video/write an evaluation of the software? Do drop me a line on my Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/wowitloveithaveit. Here is an intro YouTube video for Yoggy's Money Vault Email Extractor and Search Engine Scraper

Members who have read this thread: 1